Monday, August 13, 2007

Not my fault.

In case some of you didn't know, I do most of my posting while I'm at work. There are a couple of reasons for this. First, L doesn't know about the blog and I'd like to keep it that way. I'm a little afraid to post from home. Second, I discovered blogs while bored at work. It's not that I'm slacking, it's just that there isn't much to do at my job when it gets late. My work is very simple most of the time. My job exists simply as a backup for when things go wrong. So when things are running smoothly, I have a bunch of down time to blog and catch up on reading other blogs.

Recently (last week sometime) we had our tech department come in and run some updates on our computers. Since that day I haven't had any Internet access at work. (Gotta love those tech guys!) This, consequently, caused me to already fail at one of this months goals. I haven't been able to post my question of the week. Part of the update they installed is the addition of password log-ons. They say that it's for added security but we all know that it is really just a way for big brother to track our computer habits. So now, even if I get my access back, I'll have to be careful about what I'm doing at work. I'm afraid that my all too infrequent posts will become even more infrequent. So bare with me as I work though this period of inactivity and find some other way to manipulate my schedule in order to get consistent blog time in.

There are also some other issues that I can't discuss now which might severely limit my ability to post. I'll update as soon as I can work some of this nonsense out.

5 Comments:

Blogger zerodoll said...

just as i was gettin' ready to bust your chops for not posting as you said you would... ;)

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

I swear anyone could be a "tech guy." When our tech guy left at work, all the computers actually worked better!!

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you need to find a way to blog!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Patiently awaiting nonsense to be worked out.

Ben O.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Kel said...

You have to find another way to blog! We're all waiting for your return.

Happy Thanksgiving.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online