Thursday, June 14, 2007

Answers of the week.

Jane asks...
Have you and "Ms. Glenn" given any more consideration to having a baby? I think you should post a picture of yourself on your blog!

Ahhh the baby question. I guess I kinda left that one wide open the last time I talked about it. Well Jane, L and I talk about the baby issue at least once per week. We're officially still on the fence about the whole thing. We can't commit to having one and we can't say that we're definitely not going to. It's not that I never wanted one, on the contrary, I think I would be a great dad (better than my father and my stepfather.) The problem is all the intangibles. A big part of the issue for me is that many of the kids from my side of the family (all were great and wholesome at one point) got completely screwed up along the way. They're all still good people down deep but it's been mostly outside influence (that which parents have little control over) that FUBARed them. So we still consider it but something is keeping us from pulling the trigger.

I posted a picture of myself here a couple weeks ago. I don't see any pics of you on your blog.

Kel asks...
It's not self-absorbed to ask what your readers would like to read about. I was going to ask if your wife knows about your blog...I guess it would be interesting to know more about your relationship.

No she doesn't Kel. I haven't told her because this is my outlet. I'd rather not edit myself thinking that she's reading it. I'm sure that someday she will find out about it and it scares me a little. I love her but there are some things that you want to say that you would never tell your spouse. I can't think of anything off hand but you've seen the movies where the woman asks the man. "Does this make me look fat?" True or not, there is only one answer to that question. this is my outlet to just blurt out things the pop into my head.

Anything specific you would find interesting to know about my relationship with L?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Glenn.....thAt's a nice picture of you. Thank you for sharing.

and I think that if your wife ever read your blog, she'd probably appreciate you even more than she already does...

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online