Sunday, April 29, 2007

Surf, poker, cheese steak and a wedding.

Elwood: "We have a full tank of gas, a half pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Jake: "Hit it!"

L and I are rolling on another road trip on Monday. I know you're thinking..."Didn't he just get back from Florida?" Yea but that was a quick in-n-out for my annual airplane orgy and took place over my standard three day weekend. This trip is a full blown vacation we're talking about. L and I have the entire week off. The purpose of the trip is to see her cousin get married in Philly but we're using that as an excuse to head over to the outer banks of NC for some much needed sand and surf. OK so Kitty Hawk is there but it's just a coincidence. Scouts Honor! After that we're headed up north to fabulous Atlantic City for a couple days of gratuitous gambling where I hope to play in at least six poker tournaments. With tons of winnings in our pockets, we're going to Philadelphia to sample cheese steaks at Pat's. I loves me some cheese steak sandwiches and the original just has to be good. I wanted to take the Jolly Rancher but L wasn't too keen on spending forty hours of road time in a loud VW so we're renting a car. It's gonna be awesome!


Be blogging again in a week or so.

4 Comments:

Blogger zerodoll said...

have a fun trip!

10:30 AM  
Blogger jayfish said...

hope you both have a great time! take pictures!

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Have a great vacation! The Blues Brothers rocks! definitely one of the best films ever made. :)

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online