Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Can't you just hear the screeching "waa-a-waa-a-waa" from the movie as Clint stares down Lee Van Cleef? That's not really what this post is about but every time I think of that movie I hear that little blurb in my head.

A quick little reflection of where I stand in my life.

The Good:

I've made good strides in my battle against my lazy DNA. I have a car I built as proof.
I just crossed a huge milestone in my marriage and I can say that another ten years seems quite doable.
I'm enjoying where I live more and more every day.
I'm making more local friends and maintaining the relationships I have better than I used to.

The Bad:

I don't like my job yet I seem to be just content enough to live with it.
My sleep (as a result of my job) affects my entire life outside work. This can't be healthy.
Speaking of health, I need to quit smoking...again.
Although I've progressed some in being more motivated, there is still room for improvement. I still haven't managed to fix the running toilet in my master bath and I bought the part about two weeks ago.

The Ugly:

I need to make more of an effort on keeping myself up.
Time to dust off my Gym membership because I'm getting too soft.
Go to the doctor/dentist.
Shave more than once per week.
Get my hair cut more often.
Maintain my "manscaping" better. Stuff like trim goatee, toenails, and other...areas... that need attention.
All of "The Ugly" things are simple and can also be those things that make you less desirable to your mate if you let it go too long/often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online