Saturday, June 23, 2007

Confession.

I'm gay.

So I'm rummaging through ebay looking for some fabric for the interior panels of my bus. As I'm clicking away and searching for that perfect pattern or color it hits me. I'm actually enjoying shopping for fabric. No self respecting hetero male would ever admit to doing this sort of thing, let alone enjoying it. Then it got me to thinking. What else do I do that's not typical male behavior?

I...
go shopping for clothes with my wife.
have a good eye for color.
rarely watch sports.
can cook.
have seen (and enjoyed) two seasons of Project Runway.
love to listen to Elton John.
am not afraid to hug another man.

Hmmm...I'm guessing that this is what it feels like to be "In the closet." With the exception that I find men physically repulsive that is.

Honestly ladies, I don't understand why you're all not lesbians. Men are just nasty.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Liking Elton John technically makes you straight. Wanting to BE Eltong John makes you gay. As does owning every CD ever released by Madonna, Cher and Bette Midler.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

Whew. That's a relief.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online