Saturday, July 07, 2007

Damn blogger won't let me use the title line this week.

For those of you who are just dieing to know how far I got on my list. (I'm just sure you've been holding your breath.) You should know that I've accomplished a grand total of ZERO of the goals I gave myself last week. It's a good thing that I'm making this a monthly thing. I still have time to get my arse in gear. If things go the way of my track record, then it'll all get done seven minutes before the deadline. I did already fail one of my goals. I didn't vacuum last week. In my defense, it was a Holiday week and I did have a bunch of stuff on my plate aside from those on the Goal Post. No excuses though. I could have "made" some time.

Anyway good luck on 07-07-07.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger BOB13 said...

Go, Cuz, Go! You can do it! You--make that WE--have 3 weeks to get our shit done this month.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Goals and lists are my mantra. But, keep it to a max of three. Five is just shooting for the stars and more often than not, you land on failing miserably.

As for the garage? Just move. Done and done.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online