Saturday, January 20, 2007

Shoot The Duck

S.T.D. is the second blog I was turned on to. It came recommend from Bob. I have to say, it's a fun little read. Duck is a single gal of my vintage (age) and her consistent posts and "snarky" wit keep me coming back. I like her perspective and she reflects many of my current thoughts and, I guess you would say, values. In between her fun(ny) posts, she lets you in on what it's like to be a thirtysomething woman in today's society. I hovered around her site for quite some time and found most of my regular reads through the links she has posted and those who left comments for her. I'm definitely a lurker when I initially find a blog that seems interesting. I always try to back up and read previous posts to get a perspective on what people are about before I start dispensing my own comments. I don't think I've read Le Ducks' entire site but damn close. She's and excellent writer and her blog is always fun and insightful. So hit the link, if you haven't yet and see what I mean.

2 Comments:

Blogger the duck said...

Awww. Thank you! Glad you still hover around and tune in. :)

6:35 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

She's funny and has a great blog!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online