Sunday, December 24, 2006

I feel the need...

...the need to read.

Got Bob's book today. Excellent stuff. It reminds me that I love reading. It's been a while since I've been a bookworm and I'm overdue to start getting into it again. It's been so long since I've been an avid reader, I feel lost when I go into book stores nowadays. Some day soon, I'm going to spend a couple vacation days in a book store sucking down crizzy and freeloading as many books as I can.

Read a good one lately? Hit the comment button and give me a starting point the next time I'm in Barnes & Noble.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

I miss the Florida Keys, want very much to be there....but I can't be there right now,,,,so I bought Jimmy Buffetts "A Salty Piece of Land" in hopes of visiting a tropical paradise, even if it's just in the pages of a book. It isn't half bad!

11:12 PM  
Blogger Katherine said...

Hi Glenn - Happy New Year. My recommendation is Tom Brokaw's "The Greatest Generation." I say why here.

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online