Saturday, October 14, 2006

Pluggin.

I'm really not the type of person who endorses products but I would appreciate it if you would at least check out Bobs' site and consider hooking this dude up. He's an incredibly gifted writer and a true lover of his fellow man. You can't go wrong with this purchase. Even if the content sucks (which it absolutely will not) you can feel good about helping someone who helps everyone he meets. Plus, when he becomes a literary legend, you'll have an original copy of one of his first published works.

Good luck Bob. As soon as I can confirm that I have the money in my Paypal account, you'll have it bro.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Glenn. I appreciate the kind words. I'll do my best to live up to them. ~Bob

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online