Friday, September 22, 2006

Post 100

Holy crap! 100 posts of geekness. I can't believe I've managed to write a hundred words. Maybe I'm kicking this lazy streak that's in me. Probably not, but it's fun to think I may be growing despite my age. Thanks for stopping in to read about my mundane life. And thanks for the comments most of all. They mean more than you could possibly know.

Next week I'll be playing in a WSOP event. I'm way excited to butt heads with some serious poker players and test my metal. My goal is to, at least, get my money back. In order to win, I'll have to make zero mistakes and have quite a large chunk of luck. It promises to be a fun experience no matter what.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Thanks for entertaining us!

AND

Good luck!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online