Saturday, September 09, 2006

Speaking of money I don't have.

On my drive to work I noticed a new Starbucks is opening. How the hell am I going to avoid this place? I stopped shopping at the local Target because they have the infamous coffee house inside. I couldn't manage to go in for whatever I was looking for without walking out carrying a Venti Cafe Mocha. Sometimes I would go out of my way to get something at Target that I could've purchased anywhere else in order to make the pit stop on my way out. To make matters worse, WalMart was the last place I could get my favorite coffee beans (Folgers French Vanilla) and it seems they have stopped stocking it. The last four times I went in they were out. This new Starbucks has a drive through so I won't even have to get out of my car to get my crizzy fix. If they take credit cards I'm screwed. Four dollar cups of irresistible coffee will be my downfall.

Question of the week:

We all have that one thing we can't resist. What's yours? No blubbering about the one you love because that goes without saying.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Life is short. Get your Starbucks!


I have to have atleast 1 fountain soft drink a day! I don't drink coffee. The soft drink is my caffeine fix!

9:38 PM  
Blogger zerodoll said...

candy.

11:50 PM  
Blogger jayfish said...

errr, sex? okay, how about chocolate...

2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online