Thursday, August 17, 2006

Issue? What issue?

So I asserted myself a little when she got giggly on Sunday and I'm pleased to say she melted like an ice cube in a furnace. I'd rather not get into details, lets just say that I've never known another woman who gets into sex as much as L. She never ceases to amaze me. When she's hot, she is on fire. The sexcapades continued through Tuesday when that bitch "Flo" decided to show up.

Long ago, when I was single, I had a conversation with a couple women that I knew. It was more like they had a conversation with me. Both of them told me that they got really horny when on their period. They asked why men don't like to have sex when women during their cycle. I told them that most men don't really care. I, on the other hand, do have an issue with it. It is a throw back to when I was in high school and had sex with a girl in my car who was having her monthly and either didn't know or didn't bother to mention it to me. It was dark and I didn't notice until I got home and took off my clothes to take a shower. There was a mess all over my underwear and the next morning I found a stain on the seat of my car. I think that sort of freaked me out and has given me a complex from that point on.

So my question of the week for the lady(s) who are reading this blog is:
Does your period make you more, less, or just as randy as normal?

Question for the guy(s):
Do you care weather they are on their period or not?

3 Comments:

Blogger zerodoll said...

for me, it used to never be an issue but now i get really bad cramps and that combined with feeling bloated just does nothing for my feeling sexy.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

That makes sense. Thanks for the input.

4:48 AM  
Blogger jayfish said...

as long as they let you know, throw a towel down and make sure you've got lube then go to town.

i've heard from some girls that sex on their period makes them feel better (makes cramps and headaches go away) but that might have just been them trying to be nice to my overeager ego.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online