Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Ahhh.

Some good stuff going on during my vacation. Too hard to put together good posts when I'm at home. I have more time at work when L. isn't around.

So far I've:

got a sunburn without the sun or a tanning bed.
been soaked from head to toe while still in my clothes.
grilled some perfect steaks.
been out on a Saturday night for the first time in over a year.
slept in repeatedly.
done a ton of work to my buggy.

A couple friends have talked us into going to Pensacola this coming weekend. I foresee many beers, lots of chilling by a pool, and maybe a little hot tub nookie at a beautiful condo.

Life is good when you're on vacation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Life is GREAT when you're on vacation!
Did you burn yourself with a blow torch or something??

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online