Sunday, August 20, 2006

Goose bumps.

On Thursday I was in Lowes buying some hardware for my VW and there was a girl at the register wearing jeans and a jacket when it was 93 degrees outside. I could immediately identify with her.

I'm currently at work and holy shit it's cold in here! What the hell is the fascination with fucking air conditioning? Lord this is miserable. Why must people set the air conditioning on 4? Nothing annoys me more than to be cold when it's ninety degrees outside. You wear shorts and a T-shirt around so you can be comfortable in the heat and then you walk into any business like Wal-Mart, Taco Bell, or Home Depot and you freeze your ass off. It's a wonder I haven't died of pneumonia. It's sad when you enjoy sitting in a hot car with the windows up for five minutes after you had lunch at a local restaurant. Is there some conspiracy to preserve people by keeping them in cold storage? When there is condensation on the windows of a building (like here at work) IT"S TOO FUCKING COLD INSIDE! If the temperaturee drops any more in here, I'm going to have to file a workman's comp claim for frost bite. I already can't feel my toes.

Note to self: Bring sweater, electric blanket, parka, ski mask, mittens, ear muffs, propane heater, long johns and six pairs of wool socks to work next week.

4 Comments:

Blogger zerodoll said...

i'm always like that, wearing sweaters in the summer to work. but what sucks is the heater in my office doesn't seem to work so i FREEZE in the winter too. this winter, i'm bringing a space heater, to hell with the fire danger... (ohhh, hell, that's hot, isn't it?)

10:50 AM  
Blogger Mike said...

I hear ya! I hate going to movies in the summer time for that very reason.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

Dude, you forgot the balaclava . . .

Ben O.

10:01 AM  
Blogger Kel said...

Could be worse...my work has a/c AND heat on! Luckily I sit in between both, so I'm probably in the 70 degree section.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online