Saturday, October 07, 2006

My kingdom for a nap.

I'm loosing it. I think it's lack of sleep. I woke up late (11:30AM) on Thursday and have slept a grand total of three hours since then. The time now 5:30 AM on Saturday. I still have to work until 2PM and come back at 10PM for another ten hours. No wonder bleed coffee when I cut myself. If it wasn't for caffeine, I would be a danger to those around me. My attitude is bad enough as it is. When I'm this tired, I just can't be responsible for my actions. To make matters worse, Folgers discontinued my favorite home brew so Starbucks will be making even more money off me this week. Folgers whole bean French Vanilla you will be missed dearly.

Question of the week:I need a new "Go to" home brew. What's your favorite?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online