Sunday, October 08, 2006

Beliefs

In no particular order.

I believe...

  • What comes around, goes around. (you'll get yours too asshole)
  • People need to live and let live. (I won't tell you what to do if you don't tell me what to do)
  • I can do just about anything. (my only limits are physical)
  • In planning for the worst and hoping for the best. (I like to call it pessimistic optimism)
  • We can do better for our fellow man. (even if I personally don't put much effort into it)
  • That Republicans and Democrats aren't much different. (they're all crooks)
  • The TV is a propaganda machine feeding us bullshit 99% of the time. (and I still watch it)
  • Most people are good. (there are exceptions)
  • There are two sides to every story. (and I'm good at reading between the lines)
  • I can get along with just about anyone. (it doesn't mean I have to like them)
  • Being politically correct is morphing into censorship. (so I hurt your feelings...get over it)
  • The best time to live in the USA started in fifties and ended in the sixties. (sad but true)
  • I'm too complacent. (every once in a while I should get more involved)
  • I'm not always the good guy. (though I try to be)
  • That God is as real as Santa. (I just lost 3 of my 4 readers for that)
  • Natural selection for people is a good thing. (if you're that stupid, you probably deserve to die)
  • Love is the best chance for the human race. (it is universal throughout man/womankind)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

nice list!

8:35 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

Thanks. Still have one reader left.

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online