Sunday, December 03, 2006

I missed my anniversary

Not my wedding. I've never missed one of those. My lame little corner of cyberspace has been floating around since Nov. 05. And it all started with this post here. Ah, the memories.

I can say three things definitively. One, my writing hasn't improved. Two, I've failed miserably at my three post per week goal. And three, Now that I've figured out how this program works (sort of) I think I'm going to have to switch over to the "beta" and start all over.

To be honest, I'm amazed I've kept it up this long. Given my famous lazy streak, it's nothing short of miraculous I managed to get through one month. But here I am, still pluggin' away after an entire year.

What do you have to look forward to from the geek in year deux? More of the same, I imagine. I plan on posting a little more consistency with fewer long gaps in between. I also plan on doing a series of posts on all my fellow bloggers in the links to the right. I'm going to try to explain exactly what it is about these blogs that keep me coming back. I also plan on firing up a project log for this and linking it here so you can be amazed at how long it takes me to put it on the road. Other than that. S.O.S.D.Y.

4 Comments:

Blogger zerodoll said...

i missed my blogiversary too. :/

congrats and keep writing!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

happy anniversary! keep at it!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

First of all, Happy 1st Anniversary! Secondly, three times a week??? I'm a two-posts-a-week gal. And lately, it's been a challenge. Tues and Thurs are when it (whatever it turns out to be) goes up. Love it or leave it. Keeps me on a schedule...does that make me Type A. Either way, enjoy the process of writing 'cause I'm enjoying the process of reading!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

"I plan on posting a little more consistency with fewer long gaps in between"

um, hello!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online