Saturday, November 04, 2006

The "evil" ones.

WANTED FOR INDUCING LAZINESS

"Cashmere" aka "K.H." aka "Kitty Head."
11 or 12 years old. Average size cat weighing 8 lbs. Adopted us when L pet her (after I told her not to) in the parking lot of our first apartment.



Yea she's as prissy and even softer than she looks. She's scared of anyone she doesn't know.




"Caramel" aka "Cara" aka "Fatty." 7 years old. Small but fat cat weighing 13.5 lbs. We adopted her from my mom who picked her up as a stray kitten.



Probably the nicest, most relaxed cat I've ever had (and I've had a lot of cats in my life). She loves everyone.



They mostly only answer to their third nickname "Kitty Head" and "Fatty." L hates their third nicknames. I have no idea why I started calling the Persian "Kitty Head" but it's the only thing she responds to anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

cute cats! dont you just love them?

4:55 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

Yep!

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online