Sunday, October 22, 2006

L.

I owe everything to you.
You started me down the road to becoming a pilot.
No one understands me like you do.
We compliment each other better than any couple I've ever witnessed.
Friends use us as a relationship measuring stick.
Temperature is something we never fight about.
No matter how stupid I get about things, you seem to understand.
You hold me up when I need it.
I'm lazy and you're OK with it.
You're fantastic at nookie.
You still laugh at my retarded jokes.
You always thank me for doing the littlest things.
We like the same foods.
You're not anal about anything. (OK maybe a little about turning the lights off)
We never fight about money even though I spend more of it than you.
Power tools are as cool to you as they are to me.
You go to work every day and bust your ass even though you hate it.
You're more real than anyone else I've ever met.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger zerodoll said...

what a sweet post.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

I feel the same way about my cat. Except for the "nookie" part!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online