Saturday, October 21, 2006

Numb.

I'm a tropical person. I don't do well in the cold. I was born in Vegas and raised in Indiana, Los Angeles, and Florida. I wasn't a military brat. My mom was a nomadic person I guess. At any rate, I did most of my growing up in LA and Jacksonville so I like warm weather. This might really bug some of you but, believe it or not, GA is a little too cold for me in the winter. It's now starting to get a little nippy here and I can feel myself wanting to settle in for the winter. This has a profound effect on my ability to get anything done. When I wake up on my days off, all I want to do is sit on the reclining love seat wrapped in a blanket with a cup of coffee and a cat in my lap. This isn't helping me conquer my Laziness.

4 Comments:

Blogger zerodoll said...

hell even california can be too cold for me sometimes!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

It can get cold as hell where you're at.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Where in Indiana did you live?

7:06 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

Scottsburg. Maybe 30 miles north of Louisville.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online