Sunday, November 12, 2006

Bloggin Hiatus.

Taking a break (or is it brake) from the blog for about a week. I can almost hear the collective groan from all three of you regular visitors already. I know what you're thinking too. "You hardly have been posting anything anyway. You don't need time off you lazy bastard." And you're right but I have family inbound for turkey week and I'm going to be up to my elbows in little girls. Three to be exact. All under age ten. I'm shaking in my boots at the mere thought of my nieces in my home for over a week. I'm not scared for any of my things. Most of my stuff is crap and probably needs to be replaced anyway. I'm really scared for myself. L and I are used to our quiet lifestyle so this ought to be interesting. We have a whole week of activities planned.

Georgia aquarium
Corn maze
Parents night out. (L and I will baby sit while D and his wife go out)
Zoo
Museum
Movies
Girls shopping trip/Guys poker night
Frequent all local restaurants where kids eat free
Board games
Craft/VW night.
DVDs (Lots of kid flicks)
ect. ect. ect.

In the mean time, I have to do exactly one zillion things before they show up. Stuff like dust and hide the adult toys. I'll be back in a week or two if I survive.

5 Comments:

Blogger Glenn said...

Amlost forgot football and Beer. Lots and lots of beer.

2:23 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

have a great time!

5:44 PM  
Blogger zerodoll said...

best of luck with all of that!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Good times....

Have fun!

1:25 PM  
Blogger BillyLevere13 said...

Cyberspace won't be the same without you, Cousin Glenn. Enjoy!

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online