Saturday, November 25, 2006

Still alive.

I survived the week. Nothing was broken. My brother D. and his Amazon tribe left yesterday morning. His little girls are beautiful, brilliant, loving, and well behaved. At ages 9, 5 and 3 there was very little crying and bickering among them. I was pleasantly surprised. We did most of the things on my "to-do" list and had an overall great time. Thanksgiving was fantastic. The celebration was Wednesday because I had to work on the holiday itself. L and my sister-in-law did all the cooking and everything was uber tasty. We managed to buy just enough food so that L and I don't have tons of left-overs that we'll never finish in the fridge. As a matter of fact, we polished off the last of it yesterday for dinner.

I feel more relaxed than I have in a long time, which speaks volumes during the holiday season.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Sounds like a fun time!
Are you and your wife going to have children?

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online