Saturday, November 25, 2006

The wagon.

Eight pounds in a week! How the hell did I gain Eight pounds in a week? I know exactly how I gained all that weight and, truth be told, I expected a gain with all the food that I've been eating. But eight pounds seems excessive for a single week doesn't it? It'll take me a month to lose that again. I'm not going to wait till March to start thinking about summer and pool parties this year. Time to hit the gym that I've been neglecting for the last month and a half.

Time to get back on the wagon (aka elliptical.)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

8lbs. in a week IS a lot! Maybe your scale is broken?

8:04 AM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

I put on my fat jeans this morning. The kind I wear when I'm feeling fat because they're too big and fool me into thinking I'm thin. Yeah, they're tight.

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online