Friday, November 18, 2005

OK here we go!


Hello and welcome to anyone who has happened upon my little corner of cyberspace. I would like to start my little blog by stating that I am in no way a writer and I just started this site as a way to get my words out. Call it my own personal therapy. There are no rules yet so feel free to post any comments you might have. Please also be aware that I'm not going to sensor myself so you WILL see the occasional curse word in here. My goal is to post at least three times per week. I haven't figured out how this program works yet and, although the title says I'm a geek, I'm not a geek of the computer nature so deal with it or move on. Also, I am going to remain anonymous so please don't ask for my particulars. Just know that I am Glenn the plaingeek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online