Saturday, January 20, 2007

You ask me the question of the week.

This week is for the ladies out there. I want you to ask me any question you like and I promise to answer honestly from a male perspective. No bull. No games. Just the truth from your average guy. Hit the comment button (be anonymous if you're embarrassed) and I will post my answers to your questions for everyone to be enlightened. If it's too personal, just drop me an email and I'll answer privately if you like.

It's simple girls, just click the button below and type away. Some of you have to have questions about why we are such pricks, or what it feels like to get kicked in the nuts, or why your man did that stupid thing he did. I don't think I can be stumped, but if you feel like you can make me speechless, give it a shot.

And guys, feel free to add your two cents.

You have to love this interactive stuff or you wouldn't be reading this. So let's use it to it's full potential.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

When a guy you've been dating for several weeks says "I need you." what's he mean?

12:47 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

If you've only been dating him for a few weeks it generally means he's horny or lonely. To me, it sounds like a guy who just got out of a long relationship and sees you as a new replacement for the void he's feeling. This relationship could be an ex or even his mother. There is the off chance that he fell deeply and madly in love with whoever "you" is in "I need you" but, from a guy perspective, I think this is unlikely. My advise is not to read too much into it. Let it marinate for a while.

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you still offering free advice?? What do I think about a guy who I have been on 3 dates with, with whom I've exchanged a few spare peck-on-the-lips good night kisses, who says at the end of our last date, that he had a nice time, would like to do it again, but will wait for me to call him? And what's with the teeny kisses? What's the edicate these days re: making out or even sleeping together?? And I might add that I am sort of losing interest in this guy - I think he is just too polite and nice and he is slipping into "friend"-ville. Or maybe there is just a mutual lack of chemistry?

10:19 AM  
Blogger Glenn said...

Good question. I can see a couple senerios going on here.

First, you're super hot and he's a little intimidated by you. He could be a nice guy that thinks he's out of his leauge. It could be that the dates you went on were not involved enough for him to get strong signals from you so he's leaving the ball in your court to give you the option. I say, if you go on another date, maul him when he comes in to peck you. If he doesn't reciprocate, then there is something definately wrong. He might think that going too fast will make him "just another guy."

Second, maybe you aren't really that into him and he's picking up on that. Believe it or not, guys have instincts about this. Most guys won't care but some actually do.

As far as hard and fast rules for making out or sleeping together, there aren't any that I know of. It's primarily up to the situation and the woman. Yes I said the woman. Ladies have all the power in a relationship as far as intimate things go. I personally feel that women, for the most part, put too high a value on sex. They think that it changes the way a man feels about them when it really doesn't. In a perfect world, we would all have great sex without all the complications. Unfortunately there is the double standard where women that sleep around are sluts and men are studs. I'd like to think that I'm on a personal crusade to eliminate this myth but no one listens to me. I hope this helps. If not, elaborate and ask another question.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online