Sunday, April 23, 2006

In case you were wondering...

For my 1.5 readers that were curious how my day in court went. It turns out that it was an arraignment type situation. I was given the opportunity to plead guilty, no-lo, or not guilty. I plead "not guilty" and they set up a court date for this Wednesday. It pisses me off that the friggin bitch (officer) didn't have to show up in court but I did. It's Ok, I'll see her this week and probably end up paying court costs as well as the friggin fine. I am, however, going to get my words out in court for the sheer principal of the matter. It pisses me off when people abuse their authority and I promised myself a year or so ago that I would no longer let people walk over me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online