Saturday, March 25, 2006

Friends are constant.

My friend Steve is getting married today. It's a sad day for him. Too bad he won't know it until a couple years from now when he wakes up from his pussy blindness. His friends and I did all we could to help the guy from making this mistake. Myself and another friend used to pick up the pieces whenever he would call us during one of his many break-ups with PBFH. He asked our advise several times and never took it. Everyone he knew told him to run for his life.

It's funny. I had not received a call from the guy in a couple months. On Thursday, two days before his wedding, I get a call from him inviting me to his reception (I guess is what you would call it). None of us "friends" were invited to the wedding. I think it may have to do with the part where they ask if anyone has any objections. I imagine we would have had to take numbers to say our peace. At any rate, I let him know that I have to work like I do every week. If PBFH let Steve hang out with us, I'm sure he would remember that.

Steve. I honestly wish you and your bride the best of luck. Please prove all your friends wrong and show us that PBFH doesn't deserve her title. Please show us that you have both grown since the last time you were allowed to hang out. Even though I consider you a fair weather friend, (more like a bad weather friend since you never call me unless your broken up) you're always welcome to call me out of the blue. Romance comes and goes but friends will always be there.

Good luck dude. We all think you're gonna need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online