Friday, April 28, 2006

I fought the law and the law won.

Well despite my best efforts and the cop actually admitting that I did in fact stop at the sign in question. I still managed to lose my case. Evidently I was supposed to stop more than once, count to three, use my X-ray vision to see through a steel sign, do the hokey pokey and turn myself around. I read about half my statement before the fucking judge cut me off. I also was able to get a little dig into the officer as we were leaving court. I was paying my fine (as well as the additional court fees) at the desk and she said "Excuse me" as she walked by. I replied with "Of course, I wouldn't want to obstruct you or anything. " Unfortunately I don't think she got the joke. Or at least she pretended not to get it.

Things that make you go WTF?
On the way home last night I was followed by one of the local police cars for a mile or so. I also past three others. I made sure I came to a complete stop at every sign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online