Sunday, February 18, 2007

Crunch time.

WTH people? There are at least six of you who check out my blather here on a regular basis. I can't believe that none of you talented, smart, individuals have come up with a fantabulously cool name name for my bus yet. I'm doing all the hard work restoring it and all.

So far (hitting on my lime green theme) I have...

JLYRCHR (so far my fav)
SUBLIME (seems too EZ)
EMILBUS (sublime backwards)
SLONSWR (slow-n-sour growing on me)

Tomorrow I have a promising prospect coming to look at my car. If he buys it, I'll have exactly zero complete running vehicles to drive to work next week. This weekend I'll be busting my ass to get this thing road worthy before Thursday. So that's the deadline. I have faith in my few readers. Something great will come from one of your minds. I can feel it!


Some inspiration for ya.



3 Comments:

Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Are you smoking crack? Again? I'm going with DeathTrap. You are crazier than I thought!

4:17 PM  
Blogger BillyLevere13 said...

Don't listen to her, Glenn. We both know a man can live a long and fruitful life driving a VW bus. Especially if he's got your mechanical knowhow.

I'm partial to SUBLIME--obvious as it may be. If you pull this off like you say you can, that WILL be sublime.

My .02 cents...

-Rusty
-Limony Snicket
-Mr. Green
-GangGreen
-BUStaMove
-George Bus
-Limyn Buscock
-BUS TED
-Just Ted
-Zed
-Clean Joe Greene
-Mr. Green T
-Hank

9:42 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

Subaru is gone today. I'm now without a running car. No way to get the bus done before I have to go to work Thursday.

LOL JP! This thing is too slow to be called DeathTrap.

BUSZED has a nice ring to it. I think I'm liking that.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online