Saturday, January 26, 2008

My picks for '08

Obama on the D side.
He seems fresh and I think that he's thier best shot at beating the rebublicans this go around.

Ron on the R side.
Old school dude who seems to call it like it is. He's getting votes too. If they would only give him equal time in the debates he might have a shot to, at least, get some ideas on the table before they run him out of the race.

Let no one named Bush or Clinton ever be elected again as long as I live. I'm tired of the Monarchies/Dynasties/Bullshit or whatever you want to call it.

Side note/question of the week:
Watching Obama's victory speech in South Carolina tonight, I noticed his wife was wearing the wool skirt/suit that was made ever popular by Jackie O back in the day and seems to be the uniform of all female politicians nowadays. L and I both wondered why she couldn't wear something more stylish and current. Hell it might even lend more credibility to the campaign. Which brings me to my question of the week.

Does anybody (with any style whatsoever) wear pantyhose anymore?

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

A stylish black male, over his head, while he's robbing someone?

8:10 PM  
Blogger Kel said...

Ugh. You hurt me with the Clinton comment, but as long as Hill or Obama get in, I guess I'm okay. I am rooting for the woman, of course. I already know I will weep tears of joy if she wins. I am looking forward to it.

I stopped wearing pantyhose when I read they could melt onto your legs if you're ever in a airplane fire. That's the reason I'm saying, although it's only because they're the most uncomfortable things in the common fashion ensemble.

Good to see you writing again.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Ben O. said...

I miss pantyhose!

That's as political as I'm gonna get.

Ben O.

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always wear pantyhose. I never wear a skirt or dress without them, actually, no matter how hot it is. They're so light, I actually don't find them uncomfortable at all. But I think I'm one of the few women under 70 (I'm 35) who wear them regularly!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Barak is the man.

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online