Tuesday, September 02, 2008

PlainGeek Tibits

Famous people I've been told I resemble:
Jack Nicholson
Christian Slater
David Bowie
Tom Cruise
I understand the first three but I don't get the Tom Cruise thing.

Talent:
I played sax for over six years and, although I was never good enough to be a pro, I did manage to audition into a magnet school for music in LA. The only thing I ever liked about Bill Clinton was he played sax.

Education:
I read, spelled, and had the vocabulary of a 12th grader when I was in third grade and have only regressed since.
I blew one year of high school and rather than go to summer school and graduate when I should have, I went to my brothers wedding in back in California. For that reason, it's unlikely I'll ever go to a reunion.
I changed majors four times during my pursuit of a two year degree. Computer Programming, Business Management, Professional Pilot Technology, and ended up with Aviation Administration.

Aptitude:
I must know how all things mechanical work. I was fixing things my parents couldn't fix when I was ten.

Strange:
I believe that we're not the only intelligent life in our Galaxy. I think that it's likely that a very few UFO accounts are, in fact, alien spacecraft.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Do you also believe that mosquitos are alien spies that are taking blood samples back to the mother ship? I read that somewhere.

I agree with you about intelligent life. I wouldn't be suprised if there are aliens walking amongst us.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! I like the mosquito theory. They got enough blood to build a new me when I ate dinner outside a couple weeks ago.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online