Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Preoccupied

I've been meaning to get back into this blog but I currently have a life issue that is taking up all my waking moments. Without getting into to much detail, I'll tell you this...

Over three years ago I was fired from a great career by someone with authority who decided (I guess) that they just didn't like me. Next week I get to try and resurrect my career by having my day in court so to speak. All my waking moments for the next two weeks are going to be devoted to salvaging what was taken from me but I will be back here...hopefully with a vengeance and a sense of vindication.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can empathize....Seven years ago I was fired from a job for the same reason: the boss just didn't like me. Best of luck. Revenge can be sweet. ;)

1:00 PM  
Blogger Paige Jennifer said...

Good luck, Glenn! And if things don't go your way, just know karma will get that fucker eventually. Always does.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for you for fighting back!
Beat the hell out of them!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Good Luck!

9:25 PM  
Blogger LiVEwiRe said...

Rumor has it that getting the upper hand means being calm, strong and not finger pointing (ie: jumping up and down, pointing to the former boss yelling, 'idiot, idiot'!). Of course that is easier said than done. I wish you the best. I sense that you have alot riding on this emotionally. ;)

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online