Saturday, March 24, 2007

Got the fever. Part deux.

It's getting close to Sun-N-Fun again. The plane geek always comes back to life with the flowers of spring. It says in my profile that I'm a pilot. Well I am but, to be honest, I haven't flown a plane in about five years. I feel terribly guilty for not exercising my privileges for so long. I miss it more and more every day. Now that L and I are back in black, it's time to dust off the old pilot skills again. Lately I've spent more and more time dreaming about buying or building a plane. Many hours have been spent searching the classified ads for that perfect aircraft as well as looking up at every plane that flies overhead. If there was any money in it, I would become a full time flight instructor. I think I would enjoy it more than any other career I could think of. I'm pretty sure I would be a great teacher and my laid back personality lends itself well to dealing with really nervous students. I think I'm going to start building time and ratings so that I can become an instructor at least part time. Anyone have a plane I can borrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online