Thursday, March 08, 2007

Burn out.

Whew!

I've been working so hard on my bus that I feel like it's dominating my life. I still have a ton of work to do but at least I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. I took it to the paint shop yesterday and the guy said he'll have it back to me in about a week. I'm stoked! I can't wait to see the finished product. There is a laundry list of things I need to do while it's away, but I feel confident that I can get them done. I'm on the home stretch and I just need to sprint those last few yards to the finish line. I cleaned out the garage today before going to work. It's amazing how big it seems when I'm not tripping over tools and auto parts on my way through. I love my hobby but it's supposed to be a hobby. Lately I feel like it's been my second job and that's just not cool. I'm starting to get burnt out and need a break. Still, with a clean workspace and progress being made, I'm feeling strangely invigorated today...or it could be the great sleep I got last night...or the early morning nookie. Either way, in a couple weeks there will be no more burn out. And with a 40 hp van I mean that quite literally.

Good times!

3 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Oh HA!! I KNEW it. As soon as I read "invigorated" I knew there had to be sex involved and I was right. Because I'm a w-o-m-a-n and you're a man and that's just the way it is.

4:44 PM  
Blogger Glenn said...

You gonna lie and tell me that it doesn't work for you too?

7:37 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

Good for you!!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online