Sunday, June 25, 2006

I'll take '80s slang for $100 Alex.

Recently I've had people tell me that I need to speak to reflect my age. I tell them "Dude, I'm totally flowing like a thirty-three year old!" Why is it that when we reach a certain age that we have to completely grow up verbally? Every generation has their own slang and terms that define them as a member of said generation. Why do I have to give up who I am just because I reached some magic age? I grant you that I may be showing my age by using outdated slang but it doesn't make me any less intelligent regardless of what you think. Don't let some guy that used to answer how he was feeling with "groovy" or "phat" tell you you sound like a goober.

Like, hang loose dudes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online