Friday, June 09, 2006

If you can't stand the heat...

It's sunny and almost 90 degrees here in Georgia today. Most people think it's too hot. Even though my ancestors are from Finland, I live for this kind of weather. I guess growing up in Nevada, California, and Florida just beat the ancestry out of me.

My favorite weather has always been the eighty degree nights in the desert. I always thought it was so cool to feel a warm breeze from terrestrial radiation after the sun was long down.

What's your favorite weather? Hit the comment button and let me know.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger BillyLevere13 said...

I'm with you. Warm weather all the way. With a slight breeze. Preferably at sunset. At the beach is ideal. I'm going camping with a couple of my nephews (ages 9 & 15) in a couple weeks at San Onofre. Hopefully we'll get some of that sweet weather.

So when are you gonna be in SoCal. It looks like I'll probably be around for another month, maybe 2.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online