Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cruising.

Why do I keep dreaming about cars? Last night I had a dream that I was driving a busted up bug down the road and having a blast. I can understand that because I love old VWs and, not so long ago, I was delivering pizzas in my busted up bug. In the week leading up to last night, every dream had a car in it. In one, I was driving a Corvette that I was considering buying. That's crazy because I've never had the slightest interest in owning a Corvette. In another dream, I was riding in the back seat of a large convertible car. My step father was driving and my twin brothers were in the other two seats. I don't remember what it was about but I do get an ominous feeling when I recall the riding in the convertible. In yet another dream, I was trapped in some sedan that wouldn't let me out until I drove it to my dad's house. Then it let me free. This is all very strange to me because I rarely remember my dreams anymore. Usually I just wake up and, as soon as I become conscious, the dream will fade from memory. The only thing I can remember, most of the time, is the overall feeling the dream gave me. So why the cars and the ability to remember all of a sudden?

Maybe it's guilt over not having worked much on my dune buggy in the last couple weeks.
It could be that my mind is having a sub-conscious mid life crisis.
I suppose it could be my mind crying out for more family interaction.
Do I need another road trip?
WTF???

1 Comments:

Blogger BillyLevere13 said...

Uhm...hell YES you need a road trip!

Then again, who doesn't?

See you on the road, Cuz.

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online