Saturday, November 26, 2005

I haven't always been so jaded

Somewhere along the line it seems that I've become less emotional, more detached, more selfish. My wife asked me why I thought I was a nice person on the drive home from diner the other day. I couldn't think of a good answer. As a true geek in school I remember being a much nicer, more tolerant human than I am now. Am I becoming one of those grumpy old men? Just the thought makes my face purse up with contempt for myself. From this day forward, I will put forth a modest effort to become more like the nice guy I used to be.

Hmmmmmm...
Now that I think about it, should I be worried my wife said such a thing to begin with? Hell yea I should! This nice guy thing needs some quick tweaking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online