Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hello again.

So I've been gone a year or two. I can't really remember where I left off. This used to be a great outlet for me and I miss it. I won't make any promises to post every day but I can say that I'm going to keep posting. Having a place to put my thoughts to words without fear of repercussions is very therapeutic. This place used to give me focus and I need that in my life.

My most significant achievement since I've been gone is I'm now the owner of my own airplane. Partial owner anyway. I partnered up with a friend and we bought a sweet old bird. She's a classic beauty and I love her.

A 1948 (not a typo) Cessna 170. She looks similar to this one...
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Cessna-170B/1694125/&sid=90c4d739bea791e82184b4713d9953be

I'm airborne again!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Seine said...

congrats on the plane ... that's pretty awesome indeed. just discovered your blog, wish you'd write more often :)

3:54 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

welcome back!
i've missed reading your bolg!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Kennedy Western University Online